- Call Us Now
- 1300 356 881
How does it work?
- A fan draws in air (that contains heat energy) across the evaporator
- The evaporator turns the liquid refrigerant into a gas
- The compressor converts refrigerant into high temperature/high pressure gas
- The hot gas inside the condenser coil heats the water inside the tank
- The refrigerant reverts back to a liquid after heating the water and continues back to the evaporator for the process to start again
Benefits Of Heat Pumps
If you want to reduce your energy consumption, cost of living and enjoy the benefits of solar hot water in your home, then a heat pump might be the ideal solution for you. There are also a number of other benefits:
- Ideal for new homes/replacement of old electric storage water heaters
- Environmentally friendly – uses 65% less energy than conventional electric water heaters
- Reduces power consumption due to the extraction of free heat energy from the air
One of the many benefits of utilising heat pump technology is the ability to harvest free energy. Thermal energy is transferred from the surrounding air into water, proving to be a constant energy source. Not only does this heat your water easily, but it also reduces water heating energy consumption by up to 65%.